Capital IQ, a The McGraw Hill Company business, is looking for a Freelance Designer to join our Marketing team. This designer will mainly be assisting the Creative Director in a wide range of projects (web & print-based). This person will work from our NYC headquarters in the Financial District and will be required to work 16-18 hours per week or two full work days.
• Assist with graphics production, creative concepts, proofing, photo research, and layout design
• Collaborate on and create design concepts and mockups for collateral materials, mailings, online/interactive, large scale displays, etc.
• Ad Hoc Design projects
•Expertise with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Flash
• Knowledge of other programming languages (ASP, PHP, Actionscript a plus)
• Highly-organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to operate under time constraints
• College degree in Graphic Design or Fine Art
• Strong typography skills
• Portfolio required
Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor’s Business, provides high-impact information and workflow solutions to over 4,300 leading financial institutions, advisory firms, and corporations. Its solutions are based on the Capital IQ Platform, a unique combination of global private and public capital market data and technology that enables end-users to draw deep market insights, generate better ideas, leverage relationships, and simplify workflow. Clients can deploy the Capital IQ Platform either as a standalone solution or seamlessly integrate its components into existing business applications and portals via systems integration and custom data feeds. For more information, please visit Capital IQ’s web site at www.capitaliq.com.
Capital IQ is an equal opportunity employer.