We are the firm that industry leaders hire to create concepts for the next generation of their websites, systems and applications. We work on stimulating projects with big brands such as Intuit, Autodesk, Aetna, ESPN, Google and Fidelity. We are growing and we are energetic as evidenced by being recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing companies in 2010. We are based in beautiful and historic Portsmouth, NH with offices in Boston, MA and Louisville, KY and service clients all over the world. We pride ourselves on offering our staff challenging creative projects and great benefits that includes: flex-time, extended company holidays, summer Fridays, health and dental care, profit sharing and a generous retirement account contribution.
As a Mad*Pow Experience Designer, your main task will be to a human-centered, creative project leader that has the ability to manage our biggest client projects and lead a design team while contributing to the production of creative deliverables. You will be responsible for continuing to grow your skill set and periodically contributing industry leading concepts via the Company blog.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience as an Experience Designer within a digital agency setting
• Leadership, account direction, and project management
• Ability to ask the right questions and listen for the right answers
• Communicate with C-level, clients, and team members
• Positive attitude
• Concise documentation and presentation skills
• Creativity and analytical skills
• Ability to travel
AS A MAD*POW EXPERIENCE DESIGNER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• E-Business Strategy
• User Research
• Persona Development
• Interaction Design
• Interface Design
• Information Architecture
• Usability Testing
• Project and account management
• Actively problem-solving and asking questions
• Giving feedback to our other team members
• Keeping lines of communication open
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
• Partnering with large complex organizations
• Working in a digital agency setting
This is a full time position offering a fun and exciting working environment in a rapidly growing company, competitive salary and great benefits. We will only look at candidates who can commute to Portsmouth, NH or our office in Boston, MA.
How to apply
We request candidates provide salary requirements, portfolios, cover letters, and resumes be sent to or apply directly from our website.
No recruiters, please!