Director of User Experience
[If interested, or to know more about this position, please contact us at email@example.com]
For our new consumer-based project, we are looking for the person who will take the lead in conceptualizing, designing and delivering a top-notch product experience. Furthermore, this person will manage the life cycle of the product through the development, launch and subsequent iterations. The project is to build an innovative consumer-based online service which responds to a very broad social need, and we want this person to be the key creative force behind it!
As the User Experience Lead, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming to launching… and beyond. You will be pushed to pioneer an innovative product experience, creating a product that is unique, elegant, super-user-friendly and sticky. Your role will also include tasks of user behavior analysis and the consequent management of the iterative process to continuously improve the product launched.
The position is full-time. Offering competitive package and upside opportunities.
> -——————- <
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into a real product which our users would love to use!
- Establish visual and interaction design best practices for building a unique user-experience for the product
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and beautiful
- Create interaction models, user task-flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, specifications, and navigation maps
- Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
- Analyze user behavior, feedback and statistics to continually improve the product, in an iterative process
- Work closely with the development & technical teams to oversee the product dev. from conception to launch
- Work side by side with the marketing team to foster virality as a mean of fast distribution of the product
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the executive team
> -——————- <
- Awesomeness and innate creativity!
- BS or MS in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or Computer Science preferred
- Several years work experience in a lead design or HCI role
- Proven track record of developing and shipping a successful online consumer product
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Experience with front-end programming; HTML/CSS/JS; HTML5 a plus (you should be able to work with the technical team and discuss with them of technical aspects of the project)
- Broad/significant portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Availability to travel internationally
- Entrepreneurship mentality, self-motivation and dynamic approach
> -——————- <
Bonus: Good foosball skills!
How to apply
Send us an email at 1) Your resume/CV & 2) A link to your portfolio (No recruiters please!)