Director of Operations-Online Marketing
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
What you’ll be doing:
We are hiring a Director of Operations for our Deerfield Beach, Florida location. This position will report to our COO/CTO. This candidate will have advanced working knowledge of both Affiliate Marketing and Data Monetization. This position will guide the strategic direction to develop, implement, sustain and manage the integration and communication of our business. This position will drive an effective performance management process. This candidate will also serve as an advisor and sounding board to help establish business direction. This role will be responsible for identifying the directional compass and developing a roadmap of strategic plays and initiatives. The candidate we are looking for should have exceptional quantitative, analytical, problem solving, leadership, and presentation skills.
Still with us? Excellent!
What you’ll also be responsible for:
• Interface and coordinate multiple departments including, sales, marketing, technology and production, to keep our website development and other major milestone dates on track
• Establish full project life cycle plans for one or more complex projects; may have multiple platforms
• Support sales and marketing operationally to provide systems and support
• Implement operations systems and procedures to help build a streamlined efficient organization
• Help develop and execute a strategic roadmap
Good so far? Great!
Your Must Haves:
• BA plus 10+ years of related experience including a project/program management background.
• Proven track record of excellent program and project management skills demonstrated for challenging projects
• Specific knowledge of affiliate marketing and data sales
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to motivate employees
• Ability to maintain strong working relationships with employees
• Strong organizational, strategic, and tactical abilities
• Hands-on experience and demonstrated success managing innovative products through their lifecycle
• Must be creative to plan and accomplish a variety of goals and be results-oriented.
• Ability to influence change without direct authority
• Web/Technology expertise is a plus.
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care options
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer