Director of Marketing
Not Consulting…Not Banking…Not Retail…Not Manufacturing…Not Pharmaceutical
Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF Education First is the world’s leader in international education. Our global presence is unmatched: EF has more than 34,000 employees, teachers and volunteers, working in offices and schools in over 50 countries, all committed to breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography. If you want a truly international career with real responsibilities, we want to meet you.
EF College Break runs trips for college students to Europe and all over the world. Travel with a crew of college students to Europe’s best cities—London, Amsterdam, Barcelona and many more—or head to more distant destinations like Thailand, Australia and Egypt.
As Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving aggressive sales growth and brand awareness through online channels. Primary focus is on lead generation and conversion to sale through online marketing, social media, and increasing brand awareness. Working with an ever-changing demographic you will be tasked with both the constant improvement of existing strategies and the testing of new ideas and methodologies. Help us be at the forefront of trends and technology as you work in a fast-paced, sales-focused marketing environment. If you can adjust to frequently changing demands and are ready to roll up your sleeves to tackle everything from small tasks to new initiatives, we just might be the match for you.
• Manage creative team of designer and copywriter, liaise with Director of IT.
• Promote brand awareness, image, and consistent messaging across all marketing media.
• Work with internal departments to develop and implement paid and organic search strategies with emphasis on both lead generation and conversion.
• Manage Facebook PPC campaign through creation of campaigns, bid management, and lead generation.
• Manage all web properties with constantly changing content, sales & incentive messaging, consistent improvement of customer online experience and the use of new technologies to improve conversion to sale.
• Support both pre and post sale processes through constant improvement of trigger-based email system.
• Leverage social media, with a particular emphasis on Facebook, to promote brand awareness, generate leads, and convert leads to sale.
• Work with design team to develop a strategy for semi-annual print media campaign.
• Stay well informed of trends in the college market and recommend new and more effective ways to reach potential customers.
• Collaborate with other members of the senior management team to improve the strategic direction and execution of a fast-growing business.
• BA/BS degree required
• 3+ years of experience in sales/marketing
• Proven entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion and ability to connect to college market.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills