Director of Marketing, Web & Mobile
Do you want a new job? Want a new job helping someone else find a new job? Want a new job helping someone else find a new job with their internets, their “cell” phones and their Newtons?
Our customer’s digital experience is center to Randstad’s success. You will help define that experience.
Founded in 1960, Randstad has operations in 39 countries, representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market, and is one of the most recognized recruitment agencies in the world. Your Digital opportunity is incredible – address a vast and growing connected customer base of employers and employees, reinventing everything from how we display our services to how we provide the ultimate customer experience.
You will help Randstad help the world find work.
As the Director leading the marketing strategy for mobile and web products for Randstad USA, you will define, build, educate and own the web, handheld, and tablet experiences for B2C and B2B. This leader will craft an unrivaled digital customer experience for job seekers and businesses seeking our unique offering.
Provide a seamless end-to- end experience tailored for our customers’ needs while driving digital experience across Randstad’s operating companies to evangelize the mobile and web needs of each business. Partner with marketing colleagues, business leaders and technologists to craft mobile and web solutions on time and on budget to meet the needs of millions of Randstad customers. You will establish and lead relationships between the marketing team, field partners, and technology teams to incorporate business strategy into operational systems, automation, and processes. The Director will need to convey a vision to a wide range of business customers to understand the digital experience (e.g., comparing, researching, and buying) and define the successful path forward. You will inspire innovation and not settle for “me too” solutions. Some qualities that we are looking for: results oriented with a proven track record of delivering great results; an inventor and an innovator ; the intellect and determination to solve complex problems; passionately high standards; customer obsessed; ability to operate well in an ambiguous environment; and finally, you dream of being part of something big.
- Serve as Strategy leader and Product Owner for Web and Mobile products.
- Work with marketing and IT teams to prioritize and plan projects that elevate web/mobile products while collaboratively resolving issues
- Work closely with the executive sponsors, digital marketing steering committee, and business partners to set the strategy, build the roadmap, and prioritize the products to support objectives.
- Prioritize activities will provide most business value to Randstad by effectively prioritizing the work and utilization of development resources
- Conduct a review and product progress at the end of iterations with authority to accept or reject, work done, including the need to change direction as appropriate
- Effective communication of status, product backlog, and roadmap
- Lead and manage the planning and execution of programs and projects. including generating project charter, defining scope, generating project plan, leading cross functional team member time and efforts, and ensuring deliverables are on schedule, in scope, and within budget.
- Motivational leadership and people management.
- Customer focus.
- Change management.
- Relationship building and influencing through professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communications to all audience levels, technical and non-technical, including executives.
- Operational and project excellence,in high pace, pressure situations.
- Web and Mobile applications.
- Comprehensive business understanding.
- Project management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or information system related field
- 6 to 8 years of related and documented progressive experience
- Substantial digital marketing, website, SEO/SEM, website analytics and/or mobile application experience is required.
- Agile Product Owner & Staffing industry experience is a plus
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience with My Aviato a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.