Director, Web & Mobile Marketing Products
Founded in 1960, Randstad has operations in 39 countries, representing more than 90 percent of the global HR services market, and is one of the most recognized recruitment agencies in the world. Web and Mobile are center to Randstad’s success and represent an incredible opportunity to address a vast and growing customer base of employers and employees. We are reinventing everything from how we display our services to how we provide the right customer experience.
As the Director leading mobile and web for Randstad USA, you will define, build, educate and own the mobile and web experiences for B2C and B2B. This leader will build an unrivaled mobile and web customer experience for job seekers and businesses seeking our unique offering. Specifically, you will be responsible for: 1) providing a seamless end-to- end experience tailored for our customers’ needs; 2) driving digital experience innovation; 3) working across Randstad divisions to evangelize the mobile and web needs of businesses.
You will work with your marketing colleagues, a team of developers, QA and UX to appropriately design, resource, and build mobile and web solutions on time and on budget to meet the needs of millions of Randstad customers. You will establish and oversee product owner and business relationship functions between the marketing team, field stakeholders, and technology teams to incorporate business strategy into operational systems, automation, and processes. This leader will need to convey a vision to a wide range of business customers to understand the various requirements related to the digital experience (e.g., comparing, researching, and buying) and work backwards to document customer requirements. You will push for innovation and not settle for “me too” solutions. Some qualities that we are looking for: you are results oriented (and have a track record of delivering great results); you are an inventor and an innovator (and have proven it); you have the intellect and determination to solve complex problems; you are an owner, and do what it takes to be successful; you have relentlessly high standards; you are customer obsessed; you operate well in an ambiguous environment; and finally, you have a burning desire to be a part of something big.
• Serve as Product Owner for Web and Mobile products.
• Work with marketing and technology teams to prioritize and plan projects that rely on or impact the Web and Mobile products and work collaboratively to resolve issues
• Work closely with the Executive Sponsor(s), Digital Marketing Steering Committee, and stakeholders to set the strategy, build the roadmap, and prioritize the product backlog in support of objectives
• Maintain and prioritize Product Backlog in accordance with strategic objectives, technology trends, business priority, and stakeholder input
• Determine which activities will provide most business value to stakeholders by effectively prioritizing the work and utilization of development resources
• Set, Plan and Participate in Sprint Planning, Product Backlog refinement, Agile standups, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives , Ensure Acceptance Criteria is defined for each Product Backlog Item and that they have been met before migration to production
• Conduct a review and product progress at the end of iterations with authority to accept or reject, work done, including the need to change direction as appropriate
• Provide transparency through effective communications of status, product backlog, and roadmap
• Lead and manage the planning and execution of programs and projects. This includes generating project charter, defining scope, generating project plan, managing cross functional team member time and efforts, and ensuring deliverables are on schedule, in scope, and within budget.
• Inspirational leadership and people management.
• Customer focus.
• Change management.
• Relationship building and influencing through professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communications to all audience levels, technical and non-technical, including executives.
• Operational and project excellence, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and meet or exceed goals in high pace, pressure situations.
• Web and Mobile applications.
• Comprehensive business understanding.
• Project management.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or information system related field
• 6 to 8 years of related and documented progressive experience
• Meaningful digital marketing, website, SEO/SEM, website analytics and/or mobile application experience is required.
• Agile Product Owner experience is preferred
• Staffing industry experience is preferred.
• Advanced degree is a plus.
Position reports to: VP, Digital Marketing