Digital project manager
Panphoenix is a creative digital agency based in central london. We work on all kinds of creative projects from print to digital. We collaborate with forward-thinking designers and companies to create innovative and engaging design experiences.
We are a small-knit group who’s rapidly expanding and seeking experienced project managers.
The ideal candidate is someone with agency, or in-house, experience as a project manager with outstanding communication and organisational skills.
In the position of “project manager,” you will
- Be the primary contact between the client and creatives
- Organise, schedule and oversee meetings between client and creatives
- Manage creative queue document(s)
- Prepare and output invoices and expenses
- Assist in strategic planning of projects
- Manage printed materials and scheduling
- Manage internal social media
- Very good design, web and software knowledge
- Outstanding communications skills
- Oustanding organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and retention
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Comfortable working with multiple clients / projects on tight deadlines
- Availability to work standard business hours in our london office
£25,000 per annum
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR COMPANIES TO APPLY PLEASE!
How to apply
Please email your CV to