Digital Product Manager
JOIN US AS A DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Online Product Manager, Product Developer
Join the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You’ll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
The Design & Development Team is responsible for the vision, strategy, innovation, evolution and execution of various functionalities/experiences across Target digital channels, including mobile and online. The Digital Product Manager (DPM) will manage a portfolio of digital products/experiences deemed critical for our guests. In that role, the DPM will develop and execute comprehensive strategies including the management and enhancement of exisiting products as well as the development of new guest-centric experiences designed to deliver improved business success metrics across all digital platforms.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Digital Product Manager, you’ll take the lead as you…
• Pursue and build a case for new digital product development projects to continuously improve upon the guest experience
• Manage existing products and identify enhancements opportunities based on industry research/trends, guest insight, creative exercises, and emerging technology
• Recommend product priorities and strategies with key business partners
• Communicate portfolio strategies with project teams, stakeholder committees, and larger organization
• Ensure the digital experience meets or exceeds our guests’ expectations seamlessly across platforms and channels
• Propose measures of success and work with partners to determine reporting and analytics plans
• 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Media, or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years experience with eCommerce, Digital Product Management, UI design, Direct Marketing
• Familiar with industry research resources, market research and adept at deciphering the valuable pieces insight these provide
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, deriving sensible solutions
• Demonstrated ability to think critially and strategically, including ability to develop business cases
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, necessary to socialize ideas, influence others, and build consensus
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.