Digital Marketing Project Manager
The digital marketing project manger will serve as the “air traffic controller” for Teach For America’s marketing team with a particular emphasis on managing and prioritizing the project queue for teachforamerica.org and other digital assets. This individual will also serve as the project manager for other high-stakes marketing projects and will report to the managing director of marketing operations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Create and manage cyclical business requirements gathering processes and procedures for the digital marketing team (i.e., timelines, sign-offs, review phases, etc)
• Support the managing director of marketing operations in managing the overall marketing project queue and developing an efficient/effective prioritization system
• Serve as the project manager on large-scale projects (e.g., annual report, alumni magazine)
• Manage/execute one-off marketing projects (i.e., creating/sending email newsletters)
• Excellent project management and organization skills
• Ability to create and maintain systems; strong attention to detail
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent customer-service ethic and follow-through
• Digital marketing experience required
• Experience managing web developers or web development projects
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum three years work experience
Benefits and Salary
Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
Anti-Discrimination Policy and Commitment to Diversity
Teach For America seeks individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to this effort.
To apply for this position, please email a resume and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.