Digital Development & Design Specialist
The Digital Development & Design Specialist is a front-end web designer/developer that is responsible for the design, layout, usability, coding, and the day-to-day maintenance of a portfolio of tradeshow and conference websites using an internal content management system.
· Developing strategic new design concepts and maintaining content for each site in their web portfolio.
· Analyze business requirements and objectives to determine best placement and layout of new content.
· Update website using CMS.
· Working with business stakeholders across the company and internal Digital team members, coordinating with Corporate IT and other departments as needed.
· Proactively conduct outreach to ensure all web sites are updates are timely.
· Maintain internal documentation outlining what information is available on each site, account manager for the site, when various pieces of information need to be updated for each site and other key details.
· Manage queue of assigned requests ensuring all website maintenance is released within SLA guidelines.
· Brainstorm creative ways to leverage existing and new features and functionality, research Internet concepts, technologies and industry trends.
· The Digital Development & Design Specialist supports the Digital team on multiple projects simultaneously, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO).