Digital Experience Designer
Ogilvy PR’s award winning 360º Digital Influence Team is on the lookout for an entry-level Digital Experience Designer. Candidates will have a solid online portfolio demonstrating a firm understanding of what makes online audiences click. Be able to clearly discuss design approach and its role in creative problem solving. Understand the evolving importance of the social Web in shaping brand perception. If you have a driving passion for creating sublime online experiences and a need to excel at what you do – we want to talk.
Required Responsibilities and Skills
• Strong online portfolio that demonstrates creative interactive and graphic design skills, typography, storytelling and attention to detail
• BFA in Graphic or Digital Media Design (or significant equivalent experience)
• 1-2 years of experience in Digital Media Design (Web sites, apps for online and mobile, ads, or animation)
• Ability to conceptualize and visually realize original ideas
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strategic mindset
• Expertise in Adobe® Creative Studio
• Familiarity with Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) documentation and methodology
• Experience with designing for the social Web/Web 2.0
• Mad HTML, CSS and/or ActionScript skills
How to apply
No phone calls or emails please. Please visit the careers section of our website at www.ogilvypr.com/careers to apply online.