Digital Designer - Graphics & Web
We are looking for a creative and innovative individual that will be a value-add to our marketing team. The candidate for this position must be a self-starter who can clearly understand complex requirements and work well under tight deadlines. They will work individually and as a team to help create and deploy the vision of the companies branding and visual identity. The candidate should also have some basic web experience, SEO knowledge and experience in video editing, formatting, and equipment. Duties include graphic design for marketing campaigns, trade shows and events, maintaining and updating the corporate website, microsites, landing pages, managing video projects, and marketing with social networking on the web. Thus; a wide degree of organization skills, design skills, marketing knowledge, coding knowledge, reporting and creativity is required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of the creative marketing team to establish the visual brand vision, and design strategies.
• Meet with Marketing Director to help define and determine project parameters.
• Present work during a creative review – explain rationale, process and methodologies of the design communication.
• Take concepts and storyboards and transition them into graphics for multiple channels.
• Work with printing companies on executing deliverables and achieving the best quality of design for signage and graphics.
• Work with video imaging, editing, formatting, and transferring.
• Assist with other various marketing projects as contributed by the whole team.
• Basic web design updates and graphics.
Qualifications / Necessary Skills:
• 2-3 years graphic design experience.
• Up to date, working knowledge of the concepts, technology, practices and procedures in the web design field a plus.
• Proficiency with various technologies including: Photoshop, Illustrator, GIF animation, and InDesign.
• Candidates must demonstrate creativity, be customer focused and have high quality standards and proven examples of projects that involved innovation and/or exceptional design outcome.
• Must have experience flexing to various print mediums including brochures, internal communications, presentation material, marketing collateral and more.
• Must have knowledge of digital or offset printing.
• Must be expert using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong communications skills.
• Team player.
• Bachelors degree in graphic arts/equivalent experience or degree.