Interactive/Digital Art Director
Life is way too short to not work at a place you love. At the Integer Group, we’ve created an environment based on the beliefs that there are no challenges that can’t be met, no problems that can’t be solved, and no conventions that can’t be broken. Creating groundbreaking work that drives sales and wins awards is what we strive for on every project, every brand, and for every client.
We’re looking for a Digital Art Director in the Digital Services Group of our Des Moines, Iowa agency. This position is responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading edge Marketing and Web solutions. Requires a deep understanding of user-centered research, copywriting, interactive development and content strategy with core strengths in design and communications. This position plays an active role in shaping new opportunities for Integer – be it expanding a current client relationship or forging new ones.
In particular, you would:
- Conceive, develop and manage an exceptional Digital Creative product.
- Apply brand systems, typography, photography, color and other elements appropriately to create innovative digital solutions that meet user and client needs.
- Visualize, design and conceptualize effective interaction design and leading edge user experience.
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation.
- Collaborate with strategy, media, account and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities.
- Embrace web standards and principles and speak intelligently about them.
- Apply leading edge creative design in concert with web standards and principles.
- Create visual prototypes or screens with or without wireframes.
You are qualified if:
- You have 5+ years of industry/agency experience.
- Experience working for creative agencies in a digital capacity.
- Strong design portfolio that reflects a deep understanding of web & interaction design, and 4+ years education.
- Solid knowledge of applicable programs: Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor.
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts.
- Understanding of responsive design principles.
- Understanding of motion design technologies and their limitations.
- Solid understanding of web development processes including: informational architecture, usability/user experience testing & quality assurance.
So. You should work with us. You’ll love it. Need more proof? We were named in the top 25 best Medium-sized companies to work for in the USA for the last seven years by the Great Place to Work Institute Inc (www.greatplacetowork.com).
The Integer Group is one of the world’s fastest growing and leading retail and promotional marketing agencies. We’ve got offices all over the world and we’re still growing.
We’re also a part of TBWA\Worldwide, itself part of Omnicom Group, Inc. You may have heard of it. If not, it means we’re a part of a leading global-marketing and corporate-communications company with some sweet benefits.
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.