Digital Art Director
Ogilvy Public Relations, Washington DC
Digital Influence Group
We are looking for a talented and experienced Digital Art Director to join our Interactive team as part of Ogilvy Washington’s 360° Digital Influence group.
Ogilvy PR’s 360º Digital Influence team provides a clear understanding of what’s important and relevant in the digital landscape – to both the client and their target audiences. We provide clients with the strategies and solutions necessary to connect with customers and constituencies across the digital landscape. The digital spectrum includes not only personal media such as blogs and wikis, but also search marketing, content syndication, Web site design, online contests and more. We are the next generation agency focused on comprehensive digital strategy – not just building destinations.
If you have 7+ years of crafting creative, intuitive and innovative pathways between keyboard and content – we’d like to talk with you. Be able to demonstrate your passion to solve complex communications challenges in a fast-paced environment through strategy, concept and a deep understanding of “what makes them click.”
Your toolbox should include solid expertise Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat – as well as:
• Strong attention to detail;
• Self starter
• An understanding of the unique challenges surrounding social media projects;
• The ability to create, articulate and document meaningful user-centered online experiences
• A grasp of current Section 508 best-practices and requirements;
• A positive and collaborative personality;
• The ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both internal and external clients;
• BFA or BS degree in relevant field of study or equivalent experience
Candidates with experience in the following will be given additional consideration:
• IA/UX documentation
• Smartphone platforms
Please include a cover letter, your salary expectations, a current resume (preferably in PDF format) and 3-5 (links preferred, attachments accepted) samples of your work with brief descriptions of your role in each project.