Digital Art Director (m|f)
- The creative management of our user experience team
- Developing and assessing innovative and functional design and interaction concepts
- Giving renowned brands a unique face in the digital world
- Collaborating with all of the Netural teams for optimal quality results
- Graduate in design studies or equivalent training
- Several years of agency/ design experience in the digital media field, ideally in an executive position
- A passion for digital communications
- A high level of creativity, an assured sense of style and high quality standards
- Experience of digital brand management
- Extensive experience in developing interface and information design with optimal user experience
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Leadership skills
- Supporting references
“Netural” is also an attitude:
We can offer you a fantastic environment, a friendly team, a positive corporate culture and a wide range of development opportunities.
Our numerous international projects for renowned brands present new challenges every day.
At Netural, we discuss issues with one another on equal terms and we give you freedom in your work and the scope to make your own decisions.
Plus you can work with some top people in implementing your ideas. And, of course, we support almost all quests for knowledge and are well aware of the importance of a work/life balance for all our employees.
How to apply
Please send your application to with the following content: a short CV with recent photo, professional experience, references and an indication of your personal strengths and weaknesses.
Your contact partner:
Albert Ortig, CEO
Europaplatz 4, 4020 Linz