GIN LANE is a New York collective of two dozen creative technologists. Our digital campaigns are crafted at the nexus of emergent technology, progressive strategy and elegant design. Since 2007, our portfolio of partners and clients has been carefully curated to include international and inspirational fashion, art and cultural brands.
Gin Lane is seeking a seasoned Manager of Development to lead and cultivate our team of web and mobile developers. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of web development in a creative setting and at least 1 year of managing a technical team for a variety of platforms.
Oversee and support a team of technical specialists from front-end, back-end and mobile backgrounds. You will mentor junior/mid-level developers by encouraging collaboration, participation and creative thinking.
This fearless leader must:- Thrive on collaboration - Have a strong passion for learning and a desire to help others
– Thoroughly understand multiple platforms and technologies
– Be a creative, but linear thinker, with stellar time management skills
- Be a demonstrated project manager with experience managing technical specialists
– Possess a deep understanding of design fundamentals and principles
– Acknowledge and broker creative differences
– Demonstrate and promote an elegant visual design aesthetic
– Be organizationally lean, agile, and balanced
– Understand how to deliver strong design during rapid iterative processes
– Have demonstrated experience in front-end programming and mobile platforms
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Be adept at learning about and addressing people’s goals and frustrations
– Inspire co-workers become better designers and developers
If you’re a passionate leader, thinker and collaborator, we’d love to talk to you.
How to apply
Please email your online portfolio url and resume to