About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire Interactive is a rapidly expanding, VC-funded tech startup positioned squarely on top of the social media marketing revolution. Our platform allows brand managers and marketers of all shapes and sizes to quickly create a variety of promotional campaigns to engage and interact with the users and fans of their brands.
Intuitive, streamlined and affordable, Wildfire’s platform is simple enough for even the least tech-savvy business manager to use and flexible enough to suit the needs of the most creative marketer or advertising agency. We have tens of thousands of customers, including hundreds of major brands such as Pepsi, Disney, Nestle, American Express, Unilever and Toyota. The success of our product has been recognized not only by our growing fan base but also by a collection of established institutions. Wildfire is a 2x winner of the Facebook Fund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and was recently chosen for the 2010 AlwaysOn Global 250, as one of the best 250 private companies in the world.
We are looking for top-notch designers to add to our current team. Your designs need to be attractive, user-friendly, and mindful of browser bandwidth. We believe that design is a critical ingredient to the development of effective software, so we are looking for a highly experienced, dedicated and innovative designer. If you think you’d be a good fit, submit a copy of your resume and a link to your portfolio. We are open to designers working remotely, so you don’t have to relocate to northern California, but in-house full-time employees will be given first priority.
- Design high fidelity campaign pages according to style guidelines, themes, and regulations provided by the client
- Provide thoughtful and creative leadership for campaign design and styling
- Be willing and flexible enough to handle fast turnaround times
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional environment (does not include internships)
- Experience developing designs for clients in different industries
- Great eye for design and user experience
- Very hard working individuals who are comfortable with client feedback (you should be comfortable with checking your ego at the door)
- Availability and willingness to be “on-call” during high-demand campaign periods for emergency updates or revisions
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS restrictions as they pertain to web design and typography
- Comfortable delivering designs in a well organized, multi-layered PSD.
- Familiarity with and interest in social media marketing
- Coding HTML and CSS (In fact, if you’re an ambidextrous design and coding ninja, please let us know.)
Agency experience at a design firm