Quez Media Marketing is seeking you if…
- Gasping, fainting and marriage proposals are normal reactions to your design work.
- The terms CMYK, DPI, PPI and PNG are more than just alphabet soup to you.
- You have been told you’re like a modern-day Don Draper, but better.
- You despise the font Papyrus.
Quez Media Marketing is in search of an artistic individual with a knack for creating compelling graphics and web design with a creative eye to develop strong messages, branding and voice. In addition to visual skills, Quez is looking for someone who shows the same enthusiasm for budgets and schedules as they do for brainstorming and presenting ideas to clients. This design specialist will have a hand in the entire marketing process from meeting with clients to tweaking the product with developers and programmers before its release.
A design specialist will join a cast of characters in Quez Media Marketing’s forward thinking creative team. Quez Media Marketing has taken 50+ years of combined marketing experience and turned Quez into one of downtown Cleveland’s premier marketing firms in less than two years. The firm grabbed local attention with a feature on the evening news and in a commercial for COSE.
Our clients seek solutions in the form of customized products and services for today’s demanding business market. Our design team not only meets these market needs, but wows the client in the process with a dynamic visual presentation. On any given day, a Quez designer can expect to create web, print, promotional displays, packaging, logo design, signage and multimedia projects which means there’s little room for any type of creative brain fart. A Quez designer can think creatively on any deadline.
- Ability to create and present ideas, both in-house and to the client
- Skilled in organization, time management and multi-tasking
- Capable of projecting budgets and schedules
- Deadline driven and cool under pressure
- Excelling writing and oral communication skills
- 2-4 years experience; expert proficiency in all of Adobe Creative Suite®
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in graphic design or fine arts
- Photography/video skills a plus, but not a must