We’re looking for a hands-on Creative Lead to join the Product and Innovation team here at JustGiving. This is a full-time role based in one of the best parts of London.
JustGiving is the UK’s leading provider of online fundraising services to charities and their supporters. We currently have around 8000+ charity clients and over 8 million users of our online services. Since our launch, we have helped ordinary people raise extraordinary amounts of money, over £560 million, for the causes that they care about.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Creative Lead to take the lead in moving our visual identity from good to great. This is a new role within our Product & Innovation team and you’ll be responsible for:
• creating and owning an innovative, compelling vision and strategy for the JustGiving brand
• championing full design evolution of the entire JustGiving platform across our web, mobile, video and print/offline channels.
• acting as our visual brand guardian to ensure our brand is interpreted effectively and congruently in different local environments e.g. internationally
• working with user experience architects and developers to create an optimum user experience, which is both visually appealing, meaningful and easy to use
• building new design collateral including a comprehensive UI pattern library and ‘brand bible’
• collaborating with 3rd parties, in-house designers and other business stakeholders to articulate and prioritise design needs
We’re looking for someone who is delivery orientated with a strong track record and for you to be/have:
• an established thought leader in visual identity, with a passion for creating a brand that inspires others
• solid experience of lead design for multi-channel delivery with a well-known consumer internet brand, ideally within ecommerce
• a proven ability in driving complete redesigns of significant sites from inception to conclusion with measurable improvements
• experience managing and prioritising the design team and workflow to ensure rapid delivery in a fast-paced environment, preferably Agile/XP based
• an insatiable curiosity about user behaviour and gathering user feedback to create great user experiences online
• sound appreciation of analytics in relation to web design
• up-to-date skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
• experience creating design patterns and design assets for use across distribution channels including social media and email marketing.
• a keen eye for detail
In return for everything that you can bring, we pay competitive market rates and can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a growing business that’s part of something bigger, with plenty of opportunities to learn and of course enjoy it at the same time.
Are you the one we are looking for? If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a link to an online portfolio of your work, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are