Are you a marketing wizard? A managerial magician? Able to pull compelling, engaging creative out of your pointy hat and to inspire those who work for you to do the same? Blinds.com is looking for a Creative Director to tell our brand story with the help of our amazing creative group.
What kinds of tricks will you be conjuring as our Creative Director? Beyond flashy spells and wand control, we want our Creative Director to understand the magic of web creative, with at least 5 years of experience managing a team of creative people and a minimum of 7 years of delivering proven web creative. This wizard will possess excellent creative, storytelling, and branding skills as demonstrated by an amazing online portfolio, and understand the depths of the mysterious cosmos—as well as the developing tools and methods of online marketing.
The perfect candidate will be a self-starting sorcerer, able to learn new platforms and excel with minimal supervision, the kind of wizard that can make creative recommendations based on quantitative results. Wizarding staff is not required, but would be pretty cool.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to live, breathe and tell the Blinds.com story through all channels and mediums
- Manage a team of diverse individuals in creating the most persuasive promotions that drive conversions.
- Working closely with other team members, from PR to SEM, to fulfill marketing creative requirements (graphics, print pieces, ads, etc.)
- Be able to produce amazing designs that generate equally amazing results (in conversion and sales).
- Staying up to date with industry trends and inform other stakeholders of required changes
Requirements and Skills:
- 5 years experience managing a team of creative people.
- 7 years working on web creative, with excellent creative skills as demonstrated by an amazing online portfolio.
- Can quickly learn new technology platforms.
- Able to understand website analytics and make creative recommendations based on quantitative results.
- Inspired by the success of your creations as measured by conversion, sales numbers and other analytics.
- Familiar with creating graphics for print.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications and/or related fields preferred
How to apply
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zt9vv79