Creative Director, Web Services
As one of the most popular PC games today, League of Legends is reshaping PC gaming and core gamers perception of virtual goods. Riot Games (named a Top 30 developer by Game Developer Magazine), the publisher and developer of League of Legends, is experiencing a period of rapid growth, doubling the size of the company in the past year. With several million players in their first game across the US and Europe, and numerous awards (including IGN.com’s Readers’ Choice for Best Multiplayer Game for League of Legends), Riot Games has pioneered new ground with their debut title and is continuing to aggressively expand.
Currently, we have a great opportunity for a Creative Director, Web Services in our Los Angeles, CA office. If you want to work in a fast-paced, creatively challenging high-tech environment, this is the place for you!
The Creative Director will build and oversee a best in class creative team, including visual and graphic designers. The Creative Director is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s identity online and offline, developing brand, campaign and design concepts to meet Riot’s business objectives. The position requires exceptional leadership, relationship and consensus building skills, and a proven ability to think strategically in a rapidly evolving and fast thinking environment.
• Develop and communicate brand guidelines and style guides for Riot Games’ multiple brands
• Drive the aesthetic quality of creative material including web pages, application interfaces, advertising campaigns, web and video content, email campaigns and corporate branding materials
• Collaborate with UX, Marketing, web, other internal groups and external vendors to produce visually appealing experiences
• Build a team of high-performing creative individuals including visual & graphic designers
• Build an extended creative team leveraging freelancers and agencies to augment in-house capabilities
• Assess and manage the visual & creative design needs of the entire organization
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a hands-on creative leadership role
• Excellent portfolio demonstrating experience in web design, advertising, and offline creative development
• Experience in building the look and feel of a major consumer brand
• Understanding of web experiences, web technology and social media
• Extensive understanding of creative disciplines including web design, print, motion, copy, and User Experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Creative problem solving skills, and an ability to think strategically
• To apply, please send resume and cover letter with Creative Director, Web Services | Name in the subject line to: email@example.com.
• Riot games is paying salaries that are competitive with the enterprise software industry.
• * Resume submissions missing the title of the position in the subject line WILL NOT be considered. *
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter with Creative Director, Web Services | Name in the subject line to: . ** Resume submissions missing the title of the position in the subject line WILL NOT be considered. **