We’re a movement that is just starting out and we need a certain type of developer. Could we use a front-end developer, yeah sure.. Could we use a back-end developer, yeah sure.. Could we use a web designer, sure.. But we’re adopting this new role thats been going around the industry for sometime now called a Creative Developer. What does that mean?
- Eye for design
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to “design” on the spot and within the browser as oppose to just using photoshop
- Solid understanding of user experience
- Experience in web, mobile and app development
- Understanding of PHP, MYSQL and Utilizing wordpress
- Build custom plugins
- Customize, customize and customize.
We’re looking for a creative developer who can create custom code for our application. It’s 100% custom built within wordpress but not in how you would imagined. So in order to be qualified for this position you need to be really good at front-end development, back-end development and design.