$good day rate for right candidate$
Developer needed to build a prototype for a web-based app that loads photographic sprite sheets and swaps out frames to canvas based on touch gestures, simulating real ‘touching’ of the object.
Assets and rules developed and ready to go.
Tech director in place, checking in 1 day/week.
Contract is for 2 weeks initially, with possibility to extend or not.
• Online portfolio we’ll love at the first glance
• Good at documenting your work as you go
• Experience developing responsive UI’s and mobile/tablet-specific UI’s
• Love of turning great ideas into incredibly fluid user experiences
• Understand and have a perspective on UI principles
• Experience with video
• Experience developing games – with understanding of gaming physics from programming ‘realistic’ objects.
• Strong work ethic and time management skills
This position is for a temporary contract, no need to be onsite but bay area is preferred.