You are passionate and motivated, with web production experience, and an eye for detail. In finalizing digital files, you are comfortable suggesting improvements and modifying formats to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met. Specifically this includes developing the layout and design of web pages, creating web banners, landing pages and emails and ideally applying that to mobile or tablet formats.
As a Veetle team member, you will be responsible for projects from their creative inception in to delivery, ensuring files prepared meet the standards of Veetle and our 15 million monthly users.
Please note this is a production position, however, a strong sense of design is preferred.
Recent college grads are also encouraged to apply.
Specific duties will include:
- Creating high-quality client deliverables for digital applications, including static web pages, web banners, graphics and other on-line materials
- Aid in the editing, completion and delivery of digital projects
- Update imagery and UI elements in Photoshop comps, and output web graphics
- Able to adhere to a consistent graphic production and check-in process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement from a production perspective
- Produce final files based on the creative concept layout while maintaining the creative integrity of the original concept
- Using efficient and effective techniques for producing digital communications
- Review file specifications prior to releasing files and ensure adherence to quality control standards
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate and coordinate with the engineering team and product manager
- Helps with archiving, backing-up and organizing files
- 1-3 years production experience
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, design, or production
- Must be detail-oriented and have a good design eye
- Ability to take direction from senior team members as well as being proactive and working independently
- Team player – willingness to step in where/when needed
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Knowledge of file formats essential
- Should understand color
- Have strong written/verbal communication skills
- Basic standards-based HTML, CSS, and solid general web publishing knowledge
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of other various design/production software a plus
- Direct experience in the branding or design industry is preferable
- Must be able to work on Mac and PC Platforms plus multiple browser skills for cross platform testing
- Good sense of humor a plus
How to apply
If you have samples of your work, please include links to them with your application