Content Creation Assistant
The Content Creation Assistant will work closely with the Multimedia Production Manager and other internal staff to compose engaging and interactive content to enhance the company’s educational materials. These materials will be mass distributed for use by our internal and external trainers to support our global directives.
This position is an even mixture of multimedia production and technical/creative writing.
- Conceptualize and produce both print and multimedia material, as well as writing training material copy and related documentation for various purposes aligned with training and education initiatives.
- Presentation graphics and animation formatting.
- Ability to take abstract and/or technical concepts and produce engaging storyline.
- Providing quality assurance on formatting and content.
- Contributing to and updating standard content library on a regular basis.
- Assist with print materials for live events.
- Edit and format digital recordings for use in various purposes.
How to apply
email resume and samples to Human Resources Ref: 707-03