Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU are a production-oriented individual who possesses a sophisticated blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze and optimize online campaigns, to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns.
…if this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
• Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
• Daily monitoring, analysis and optimization of all path offers and pages.
• Monitoring and reporting performance of new campaigns.
• Analyzing revenue, CPM performance, click and conversion rates, budget caps, posting failures and report trends.
Still with us? Excellent!
What you’ll also be responsible for:
• Corresponding with management regarding targeting and placements.
• Working with the Production and Sales Teams to resolve concerns.
• Preparing and distributing daily performance reports.
• Working on special projects as needed.
Note: You must be flexible to work a day or afternoon schedule. After-hour support is required on an ongoing basis, including Saturdays.
Good so far? Great!
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Statistics.
• 1-2 years working with an online marketing company in one of the following areas: direct mail marketing, online web analysis or campaign management.
• Experience with CRM is a plus but not required.
• Superior analytical thinker.
• Advanced skill level with statistics and Excel.
• Proven track record of excellent program and project management skills.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable with identifying and solving problems.
• Fast learner – able to learn new programs and skills quickly.
• Excellent computer skills – Excel (advanced level), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care options
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer