CSS Developer and Designer
Quill Design LLC is a Springfield Missouri area ColdFusion web application development company that focuses on ecommerce solutions. Much of our business is driven by our flagship product SiteDirector an ecommerce platform.
We are currently seeking a part-time telecommute CSS developer with design skills. Hours from 20-40 hours per week – could develop into a full-time position for the right canidate.
The developer will be taking designs from others, and skinning those designs into our SiteDirector ecommerce platform. In some cases, if the developer has sweet design skills, we will provide the ability to utilize those skills for the full design / integration process.
This position is a telecommute position and qualified candidates must be SELF motivated, communicate very well over phone and through other online methods.
- We must emphasize that the CSS skills we are looking for must be exceptional – code must be clean and well thought out. We are not looking for a “Just make it work” kind of CSS developer, but one who understands browsers, seo markup and solid code.
Coldfusion knowledge is a BIG plus as well as any other server language. As your CSS code will have some integration with Coldfusion – but not writing server code.
- YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH EXISTING CSS CODE – good and bad.
- Candidate should be available during business hours for some calls and interaction – but all hours of work are available in most cases.
- We are also looking for feedback during the integration processes from the developer to make things look good as needed.
- Must have VERY good english.