Brand & Web Designer
blu20 is a young and rapidly growing company with a passion to provide creative strategy, branding and interactive to it’s constantly growing client base. As we continue to expand blu20 is searching for talented designers and developers to join our team. Our atmosphere is friendly, open to change, flexible, and the well being of our employees comes first.
As a Brand & Web Designer you will need an understanding of brand strategy, brand messaging, brand identity and have graphical implementation skill sets. Sufficient knowledge of how a brand identity relates to one another from traditional marketing (ie. print pieces, tv, radio, etc. ) to Non-Traditional (ie. guerrilla marketing, etc.) and to digital marketing (ie. websites, apps, online advertising and social, etc. ) You will also need a good technical understanding of web site architecture, ui/ux, wire framing, and design. In this role you will be involved in working with other designers, brand managers, programmers, marketers, account managers, and production managers. With your knowledge of a holistic brand experience in the commercial space, you will work closely with the Art Director, Creative Director, Design Team, and Developers in developing ideas into creative and innovative designs.
- Working well together with colleagues in all departments of blu20
- Designing and developing the ui/ux, architecture,wireframes, and or designs of client websites,
apps and other digital projects
- Design and create brand identity support pieces such as logos, print, tv graphics and
radio VO concepts
- Proficiency in designing websites and developing for CMS systems such as Expression Engine (Required), Wordpress and others
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility responsive,and mobile web development
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite for online interface and graphic design
- Good understanding of creating SEO friendly and Google standard website design/markup
- Website analytics, particularly Google Analytics
- Site migrations
- Good communication, presentation skills, and ability to communicate
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds, cross-browser, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of web standards for web development
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- You are an excellent communicator with a pragmatic and hands-on approach to business
- Self motivated
- Understanding of design theory, color theory, typography and how they relate to one another to create a holistic and polished complete brand package.
- Expert mastery of cross-browser front-end technologies: HTML and CSS
- Experience in an e-commerce environment • Experience with graphical software (e.g. Adobe Suite)
- Experience with brand creation and implementation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with opportunities for advancement within our rapidly growing company. This position is open to all qualified candidates currently residing in the U.S. The perfect candidate has a passion for their trade and utilizing their skill sets to offer our team and clients brands innovative ideas, modern design/development trends, brand consciousness… and a portfolio to back it up.
Send us a link or upload your work and tell us all about it. Please submit your resume, portfolio and Motivation Letter in English to email@example.com For any other questions please call 866.457.7457.
IMPORTANT!! All candidates must send a portfolio with personal design contributions or work samples, otherwise the application cannot be taken into consideration.