Awesome Full Stack Developer (no ninja's please)
Role: Mid-weight full stack developer
Applications by: 5pm on 22 Sept 2016
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £30-40k per annum
Location: Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH
Ninja’s: FFS, only a dick would describe themselves as a web ninja
Who We Are
We’re a small team of designers, editors and developers (currently 7 of us) near the Southbank, founded in 2008 to be different with every decision we make. Clients put their prized assets in our hands to mould, develop and evolve so we have to be on our game every day. We work with those clients across 3 main disciplines brand, video and everything digital.
Everyone in the agency has eyes on every project from start to finish and we want to keep it that way so we are looking for a mid-weight full stack web developer.
The studio is pretty small so you’ll get opportunities to be part of different projects. We all muck in to make it happen so you need you to be keen to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and help the studio solve problems on the fly. Everyone gets their round of tea in throughout the day. Pantone 722C only.
– Work as a technical lead with the Creative Director and lead designer.
– Work within a team of like-minded designers and developers to produce digital solutions.
– Work in an Agile environment to develop performant, responsive and beautiful digital solutions.
– Ongoing and active development of the proprietary web development environment as part of the wider agency strategy.
– Solid programming, software or web development experience, including both front-end and back-end environments (generally working full stack, Apache or Linux).
– Server Administration via cPanel and Plesk, build tools (Gulp / Grunt), MVC (Angular / Backbone / Ember).
– A strong understanding of Development Operations, Internet protocol, and Web Standards.
– Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
– Demonstrable excellent problem solving skills.