Associate UX Director
Do you like to simplify what’s complicated without compromising intelligence? Let’s talk.
We are a digital agency with a culture of amazingly talented people who are diverse in their disciplines and skilled at their expertise. Our passion fuels our ability to deliver custom
digital solutions that drive business growth. We are true agents of success for our clients and co-workers.
We are looking for an Associate Director of User Experience to lead and ensure adherence to a robust, human centered approach, while managing and engaging a small team of architects.
You will work with clients and teams to define and present sound architecture and experiences for clients’ digital platforms.
Here are some must haves in order to qualify:
- Leader and facilitator of discovery meetings to review discussions that result in sound UX frameworks
- Proven experience managing UX teams in large scale projects
- Strategic thinker
- Client focused
- Establish human-centered experience standards, trends and design patterns that will achieve both user and business goals
- Manage and drive UX portfolio of work
- Strong management expertise with web related projects such as intranets, microsites, web & mobile apps, social networking and CMS
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solutions focused collaborator
The rest is gravy.
This is a full-time position offering up to $120k, commensurate with relevant experience. We also offer comprehensive benefits.
US citizens ONLY; we cannot consider or relocate out-of-state candidates.