Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Directors manage a team of creative contributors to service one or more clients. ACDs are highly creative problem solvers and accomplished creatives with extensive project and client management experience. They must be highly adaptable, understand the ins and outs of execution and be able to keep a team motivated and engaged. Successful ACD candidates love the challenges and opportunities inherent in interactive projects. ACDs are able to translate client business goals into creative solutions that delight end users, influence behavior and build lasting brand relationships.
Reports to Creative Director or General Manager
- • Deliver innovative creative solutions.
- • Ensure that creative executions support client business goals.
- • Assist account service in defining and achieving an overarching account strategy.
- • Meet with and present deliverables to clients, clearly articulating the thinking behind recommendations.
- • Manage a team of designers and content strategists/copywriters.
- • Collaborate and communicate well with team members across account service, analytics, project management and development disciplines.
- • Coordinate with project managers to plan projects and balance resource constraints.
- • Review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution.
- • Help to create and maintain creative development processes.
- • Study and apply latest software, technology and design trends to creative solutions; suggest approaches to improve project outcomes and help to invigorate the design team.
- • Take a leadership role on pitches for new business.
- • A strong passion for the interactive medium.
- • Understanding of how to optimize workflow through process and use of technology.
- • Bachelor of Fine Arts, equivalent degree in commercial arts, or related field.
- • 8+ years experience in a creative agency (interactive focus is required).
- • Experience managing creative resources.
- • Solid understanding of graphic design principles, user experience best practices, content strategy and creative writing.
- • Understanding of web design principles such as user experience, usability and accessibility.
- • Prior experience supporting national brands.
- • Online portfolio is required with resume.
Springbox is an interactive services agency that provides best-in-class digital marketing solutions. Serving clients of all sizes, Springbox helps translate corporate identity into digital assets that enhance the brand, captivate customers and drive business. The company generates exceptional results through a combination of smart, big-picture strategy and a clear focus on execution. Springbox has built interactive teams for AMD, Callaway Golf, Dell, Disney, LG, General Electric and Toyota. An independent operating unit of DG, Springbox has offices in Austin, Texas and Los Angeles, California.
Springbox competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). We are an equal opportunity employer.