Rokkan, a New York City interactive agency is looking for an Art Director. An ideal candidate is someone who is looking to step-up as an Art Director from a Senior Design position, or someone looking to join a new team from a previous role as AD. Candidates should have the following skills/experience:
• 5+ years (combined) digital agency experience as Senior Designer and/or Art Director.
• Ability to produce works from concept to delivery, working closely with a Creative Director.
• Proven portfolio comprised of campaign, e-commerce, experiential and portal works for major brands.
• Strong concept, presentation and client-facing skills.
• Strong design, compositing, illustration (hand-drawn/digital) skills.
• 3D/motion sensibility.
• Creation of style-guides.
• Well-versed in web technologies, best practices, emerging media and marketing.
• Experience in pitch-work.
• Fast and efficient.
• Must be a team player and outgoing. Personality is paramount.
• Strong conceptual thinking and execution
• Photo-compositing and typography skills
• Understanding best practices and limitations for various platforms (web, mobile, application, etc)
• Animation or illustration experience a plus
• Aware of various design trends and aesthetic styles
• Great understanding of user interfaces, navigation and interaction
• Attention to detail and organized
• Independent and can take lead on projects as well as oversee team
• Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign are a must
• After Effects, Flash, 3D software would be great but not entirely necessary
How to apply
Please go to www.rokkan.com for more information about our company. Only residents living in the New York Metro Area should apply with "Art Director" in the subject line. Please submit portfolio/links to your work along with your resume.