Art Director/Front-End Developer
DeviantART.com, the world’s largest site for creativity and the arts, is currently in immediate need of a talented Art Director with significant CSS skills to aid in building a new digital art publication (an e-zine, if you will). This position will work closely with the Creative Director and the Editor of the new publication to design, code, and publish articles on a very frequent basis.
Applicants must have sufficient experience in web design, including advanced CSS authoring knowledge. This position will be tasked with helping to define the look and feel of this new publication, as well as provide evolving design on a frequent basis.
Things to Know:
- DeviantART’s Creative Team is very fast-paced.
- The team is very friendly and open, and collaboration is heavily encouraged.
- Excellence and awesomeness are highly valued in our work.
- Applicants must be highly skilled in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must be very well-versed in hand-coding HTML and CSS.
- An attention to detail and being motivated to create award-winning design work are must-haves.
- Must be able to work alone or in collaboration with others.
- Must be located in the LA area or be willing to relocate.
Salary and potential stock option packages commensurate with previous work experience. Benefits package including healthcare, 401K plan, paid time off and other perks are available to full-time US employees.
If all of the above sounds good and you want to spend every day producing amazing work, please apply!
In your application, you must include a link to your portfolio showing relevant work. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.