Are you a Freelancer or Independent Consulant?
NYC based start-up Solvate is on the hunt for America’s top independent professionals to join our network of freelancers who work remotely with clients across the country. We market members of our Talent Network to companies and industries of all types and guarantee payment on all work. Our clients are looking for freelancers offering a number of different services from marketing and social media, to engineering and application development, to motion graphics and user interface design. Joining is free and the network is exclusive to ensure that our talent is on the cutting-edge of their industry.
TO APPLY GO TO: http://www.solvate.com/apply/overview.html?=smash1
We’re especially looking for:
- User Interface designers with web, mobile, and interactive application expertise
- Game designers with successful releases
- Developers with Android experience
- Product Managers w/ exciting launch history
- Programmers with a breadth of languages
- SEO, SEM, Adroll, and Adword experts
- You are an independent professional
- You can provide your services remotely
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent or higher
- You are excited about new opportunities in your industry
Working through Solvate:
Solvate is a NYC-based start up that’s improving the way America’s freelancers work by formalizing the gig economy. We’re aggregating America’s best freelancers and creating a standardized platform that serves as a safe place for them to transact with clients, connect with each other, and promote their services. We want to help freelancers find work. And, more importantly, we want to make sure they get paid for the work they do. We’ve made it happen for several hundred freelancers already, and now we’re looking to add to our ranks and expand our support of the freelance community.
There are lots of perks to being Solvate Talent including new client leads, a hassle-free contract and guaranteed payment, free educational webinars, and there’s no cost to sign up.
You can check us out and browse our talent at Solvate.com, see what places like The Atlantic are saying about us at our Press Section, and learn more about being in the network at the Talent section. You can also visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/solvate) to meet our team and read our freelance content.