A fast-paced web app company is looking for a full time account manager with a technical background. This is an opportunity to step into a well-organized team and immediately make a huge impact.
We’ve established BuddyBoss as a market leader in building large-scale social networks for companies. It’s an exciting time, as we’ve had explosive growth and need an experienced account manager to take us to the next level. This is a high-pressure position with significant responsibility, and is compensated accordingly.
We are a distributed team headquartered in Chicago. Our culture is built around smart, positive people and a collaborative environment.
What exactly will I do?
You are responsible for turning leads into clients (inbound sales), maintaining the relationship with the clients on your accounts, and serving as the interface between customer service and the project manager. You will be working with a web development team via the project manager.
The projects are complex websites, so a technical background is a must (WordPress knowledge preferred). We will provide you with the necessary tools: easy-to-convert leads, a project manager, QA/testers, designers and developers.
You get to work from your laptop, managing a distributed team also happily working from their laptops. There is no office, no cubicles, no punch cards. Only blood, sweat and tears.
- Ensure that cost, time, quality and above all, client satisfaction, can be realized
- Create detailed estimates that convert leads into long-term, happy clients
- Build close relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of trust
- Manage 150-200 hours of web development billed per week, on time, under budget
- Experience as an account manager in a consulting or agency environment
- Sales background
- Technical background
- Better work ethic than every person you know!
- A degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience managing a remotely distributed team
- Advanced knowledge of the WordPress platform & plugins
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Up to $150k+ , based on performance. Base salary included.
- Contract-to-hire (60 day paid evaluation period)
- Paid Weekly
How to apply
Please use the link below to apply for the Account Manager position.