Account Executive - Online Marketing
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU are a talented account executive fluent in email/online marketing, the web and websites, who can assist in AI’s growth. You are proactive, can successfully manage email marketing campaigns, and have extensive experience building and maintaining excellent relationships with Direct Advertisers. You think strategically, are results-oriented, and think goals are made to be exceeded. You possess a high level of business acumen, communication skills and professionalism as you interface with key technology executives on a daily basis. You have a team-first attitude, and thrive in a creative and dynamic work environment where you’re at the center of optimizing strategic growth.
…if this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
• Supporting the Sales and Marketing Team
• Working with Direct Advertisers on Email and Display Advertising via our email distribution and web properties
• Managing Advertisers in the Affiliate Marketing Channel
• Managing tests, contracts, deliverables and transmission reports
• Interpreting analyzing and making recommendations against campaign and database metrics
• Client Communication
• Administrating contracts and creative and deliverables
• Developing solution-oriented strategies that drive profitability, monitor for results and effectiveness and optimize on areas of opportunity.
Still with us? Excellent!
What you’ll also be responsible for:
• Developing campaigns and plan around the strategic growth of current top branded clients, including:
o Overall lead volume growth
o Payout Structure and Optimization: CPA, CPC, CPM
o Scheduling ongoing proactive, strategic calls with each account to evaluate performance.
o Tracking and applying strategy to maximize profitability on campaigns under management
o Managing and implementing a customized “Best Practices” program for each account as necessary
• Analyzing and resolving diverse, complex issues via an in-depth knowledge of database tracking products and technical interfaces.
• Leverage advertiser portfolios internally through presentations and organize activities and resources between cross-functional teams, including sales, affiliate, technical, finance, and executive management.
Good so far? Great!
• BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data
• Intelligent, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous
• Skilled at strategic and consultative sales and metrics driven sales
• Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Fast Learner – able to learn new programs and skills quickly
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Various Internet Browsers)
• Self-Motivated and Driven
• Knowledge of Graphics, HTML and Web pages (preferred)
• Excellent Organizational skills
• Internet marketing or account management experience (preferred)
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care options
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer