Smith Brothers agency seeks an ASP.Net Developer to join our rapidly growing interactive team. This role will help us design and build dynamic web, mobile, and social platform based solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate must possess strong object oriented programming skills, will be expected to be a logical and disciplined thinker, and have demonstrated success in all phases of software development; including requirements definition, specifications & design, coding, implementation, testing and maintenance. This person must solve technical problems while thinking laterally as part of a team to meet the needs of the project.
Smith Brothers is a highly creative, collaborative, and agile environment, so our ASP.Net Developer must be comfortable managing the tradeoffs and decisions that support aggressive timelines while maintaining a high degree of quality.
• Design and develop web based applications.
• Ability to work effectively with external consultants and vendors.
• Evaluating client technology environments and integrate legacy software products
• Assist developing technical and functional specifications
• Assist in investigating new technologies
• Maintain existing systems along with optimizing where needed
• 4+ years of related overall experience
• Strong problem solving skills
• Database development skills using MS SQL Server is required
• .NET certifications a BIG plus
• Ability to demonstrate secure coding techniques
• Knowledge of CMS implementations is a plus (Umbraco, Ektron, Kentico, SItecore, etc.)
• Knowledge of development frameworks is a plus (MVC, NHibernate, etc)
• Experience developing API’s and web services a plus
• Ability to function effectively as part of a team and to interface successfully with all areas of the organization
• Expert knowledge of web development, web technologies, software architecture principles, database architectures, service oriented applications
• Experience working with social platform API’s a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge of project planning, staffing, and estimating in an iterative software development process
• Ability to function successfully in a highly dynamic, interactive, and creative environment
• Knowledge and respect for web standards a plus
• Should like beer
How to apply
Send email to