AGILE PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER (Düsseldorf/Prague)
ACTUM DIGITAL is a Düsseldorf based fast growing digital agency providing digital transformation and web implementation services to large multinational clients, such as METRO Cash & Carry, RWE/innogy, Conrad Electronics, Oriflame Cosmetics, Olympus Europe or US based company Cenveo.
For these companies we have become the strategic partner for implementation and adoption of the world’s leading customer experience management (CXM) platforms. This gives our employees a unique opportunity to gradually build the customer’s digital marketing maturity in the fields of web content, personalization, testing and analytics, e-commerce, customer care and others. We are building a solid technological base for innovation and disruption which we want to be part of.
We have a great internal team of professionals including technology MVPs who are able to provide a full range of services – business analysis, solution architecture, agile project management, development (front-end and back-end), quality assurance, user experience design, account management and customer service / maintenance. For the moment, there are 180 of us based mainly in Prague, the Czech Republic, and we plan to grow further.
The main platforms we work with are Sitecore, Kentico, Telligent Community, Hippo/BloomReach and Salesforce.
With our client innogy, we are changing the customer experience in the energy industry. Sitecore solution, that we have designed, will impact lives of millions of people across Europe and you can become a part of this complex and long-term project.
We are now building new additional Scrum teams and YOU have the unique chance to lead one of them. As a Lean and Agile Project Manager, you will be working alongside specialists and experts from Actum as well as Innogy. You are expected to lead and facilitate project planning, execution, controlling, monitoring, and closure. You are also expected to coach and train internal team members, stakeholders and clients on the correct Lean and Agile practices. You will be the first point of contact for the client and stakeholders of all levels.
You and your team will work in Essen; part of your team may work in a combine mode – on the client´s premises and in Prague. You will have all support and training you need from your colleagues in Prague headquarters plus a competitive salary and benefits. We employ experts in their fields from all around the world to ensure we deliver high quality products and services to our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience leading Agile projects
• Strong command of the English language (both verbal and written)
• Native German language
• Ability and willingness to travel to Prague if needed
• Experience with building high quality digital products, enabling business capabilities, and objectives through technology
• Knowledge and understanding of programming’s best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
• Proficiency in analyzing requirements, creating/grooming product backlogs, writing user stories and acceptance criteria in collaboration with Product Owner(s) and stakeholders
• Experience with running and teaching the Agile methodology in a workshop or a classroom setting (preferred)
• Relentless prioritization and alignment with the business and IT stakeholders to ensure the highest value is captured
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to plan several steps ahead of the team and detect hidden risks deep within the team
• Expert knowledge of the Agile and Lean Framework methodologies (i.e. XP, Scrum, Kanban)
• Ability to work at a high consistent level and the ability to adjust your methods to arrive at the best solution for the client
• Ability to get energized by complex problem solving and to push innovative solutions through
• Ability to work under pressure, manage clients’ expectations effectively, and not get overwhelmed by the client’s pressure placed on the team
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and IT executives towards transforming to the
• Excellent leadership skills and fulfillment from teaching/mentoring of others
• Ability to juggle between strategic discussions with senior client leaders and providing Agile coaching for teams
ABOUT INNOGY PROJECT
The whole solution is built on Sitecore (.NET) and it includes several complex websites, both B2B and B2C solutions, web applications and Intranet. There are currently 2 teams and we are building another 2 who will work on other future project streams. All projects and teams are interdependent and overseen by a Program Manager.