.Net Developer (Oklahoma City & Salt Lake City)
About the gig
As a .NET Developer, you’ll be working on some of the top desktop and web software for real estate professionals. It’s the stuff that helps actual professionals get more done in less time.
Here, you’ll get the best of both worlds: being part of a progressive, goal-oriented team, but still having the satisfaction of working independently. At a la mode, you’ll never get stuck or pigeonholed. Won’t happen. Here, you can get immersed in even more new technology. We mean really diving right in. Plus, you’ll have bosses that are developers and they ‘get it.’ Why? Because we speak the same language.
About a la mode
There’s a reason that over 100,000 professional agents, brokers, lenders, inspectors, and appraisers rely on our desktop, mobile, and web-based products as mission-critical foundations of their business. There’s a reason that nearly 50% of all residential mortgages in the U.S. rely on our systems and technology, every single day. We got here with hard work, intense self-criticism and by leading every technological advance instead of chasing competitors. Simply put, we provide the right solutions, at the right price, backed by the right service.
Come see for yourself. You won’t look back. Send your resume to Jobs@alamode.com.
• 3+ years experience in developing and deploying Microsoft based production quality websites, C#/VB.Net/ASP.Net
• Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction
• Must be flexible and able to work to deadlines
• Quick learner and able to take ownership with little supervision
• Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
• Experience with estimating tasks
• Must show flexibility to pre-established coding standards and conventions
Requirements (Minimum Technical)
• 2+ years experience developing ASP.NET websites, including the development of custom frameworks, control development, web services design and development
• Relational Database Design experience
• Internet Information Server
• Working knowledge of relational database theory
Requirements (Desirable Technical)
• Experience in Transact SQL (T-SQL)
• Programming in the Real Estate industry
• Experience with AJAX
This is a full time position with excellent benefits. As an a la mode employee you will receive…
• A generous 401(k) plan with a large variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting
• Medical coverage through Aetna, and we pay 100% of it
• Dental insurance is through Delta Dental of Oklahoma, and we pay 100% of it
• Prescription coverage
• Vision coverage
• Families are eligible to join your insurance at amazingly low rates
• Company paid life insurance with an expanded coverage option
• A Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program (aka “cafeteria plan”) saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
This full-time position comes with first-class, top-tier benefits & an environment like no other. We love our people and it shows. EOE.